QnR, but mostly Q actually just loves chicken nuggets they take them on a daily basis.
So I have taken the initiative to make 'em myself.
Coz I really do not know what goes into the bought ones :D
Boneless chicken - minced
Cornflakes <-- crushed
Seasoning - salt/white pepper/chicken cube/rempah sup Adabi <-- your choice
Egg <-- beaten
1. Add breadcrumbs to the minced chicken so that it is easier to turn them into balls
2. Add seasoning to your liking <-- I only put a dash of white pepper coz Q does not like the taste
3. Make balls of chicken meat
4. Dip into egg
5. Roll onto the cornflakes and then flatten them
6. Bake in the oven at around 180C for around 15 minutes or till done.
6. Freeze them and then bake
Usually a kilo of meat will make around 60-70 balls, depending on how big it is
And that is around 7-10 days worth of QnR's meals
Easy peasy lemon squeasy eh?
Let me know if you try them :D